Services & Fees
Dr Elebute is recognised by all the major Insurers including BUPA, AXA PPP, Cigna, AVIVA, Norwich Union.
Delivered along with my team, both promptly and at your own convenience.
Referral to specialist colleagues in other fields
I am available to see patients with general medical conditions and where necessary, facilitate prompt referral to specialist colleagues in other fields.
Specialist haematology services
I am able to provide a specialist haematology service for the following:
- Investigation and management of abnormal blood tests
- Rapid correction of anaemia by the best available treatment
- Advice and management of anticoagulation
- Investigation and treatment of patients with blood clots
- Investigation and management of excessive bleeding
- Advice on the suitability of blood transfusion and guidance on alternatives where possible
- Treatment of patients with Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Treatment of patients with autoimmune blood conditions
- Treatment of patients with blood cancers including Myeloma, Myeloproliferative disorders, Chronic Leukaemias and Low-grade Lymphomas
Follow Up Consultation
£320 – For a second opinion with review of previous medical notes/results
|Within the schedule of charges for specific insurance companies*||Within the schedule of charges for specific insurance companies*|
* If your policy covers consultations, there will be no shortfall to pay (but you may have an excess on your policy).
Please note that some policies do not cover consultations – always check your policy conditions or contact with your insurer as necessary.